What to expect when you work with Maggie
- The initial consultation is where she enters into discussion with her client. Maggie listens to the client needs and provides solutions or the best option for the clients; A quotation is also be provided.
- Once the client accepts the quotation, Maggie sends out a draft agreement. There may be more discussions around the draft agreement before a final agreement sent out.
- The design process starts when the client sign the final agreement and pay a 50% deposit;
- The exciting part begins! Maggie starts with the design process by creating a mood-board, which she discusses and reviews with the client;
- Maggie then makes sketches of motifs which they then review together and finalise;
- Now she starts creating the pattern, producing a first draft which is then sent to the client for review;
- She then revises the pattern and sends the second draft to the client for review before finalising the pattern;
- The rest of the agreed payment is received by Maggie before;
- Digital format of files are sent to the client.
Get in touch to discuss your project or idea today.