What to expect when you work with Maggie
- The first thing Maggie does is reach out to a client by sending them an email. Here she introduces herself and her business, including what she does, her services and her products.
- From there, is the initial consultation, where she enters into discussion with her clients and they talk through their needs, the quotation, and the process;
- Then, they sign the agreements and a 50% deposit is paid;
- The exciting part begins! Maggie starts with the design process by creating a mood-board, which she discusses and reviews with the client;
- Maggie then makes some sketches of relevant motifs and potential patterns, which they then review together and finalise;
- Now she starts creating the pattern, producing a first draft which is then sent to the client for review;
- She then revises the pattern and sends the second draft to the client for review before finalising the pattern;
- The rest of the agreed payment is received by Maggie before;
- Digital format of files are sent to the client.
Get in touch to discuss your project or idea today.